Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Unit 3: Client Deliverable (Website)


  • My partner and I pursued the development of our deliverable by working together in class and also outside of class. We spoke on the phone, conversed via email and also met in person to complete our project. We split the project into smaller portions and divided them evenly between ourselves.
  • We first devised a draft. I put together the informational portion of the different pages and Jocelyn took care of the anecdotal stories. We combined them and had a rough draft, which we showed to our professor and also the client. We received feedback and then made adjustments.
  • We adjusted the development of your deliverable, since it was written in an essay format. Also, we made it more visually appealing and something the more closely resembled a web document. We also added more anecdotal stories to the web site.
  • We established a rapport in person, on the phone and via email. We maintained our client-consultant relationship through email primarily. Once we are finished with the revisions a technology expert will step in and continue revising their web site as needed.
  • I realized that it is important to have a set schedule for deadlines and to meet those deadlines. I also learned more about working in a team, rather than independently.
  • I learned about an organization that I previously knew nothing about. I also learned about non-profit organizations in general.
  • I believe I learned how to conduct myself in a professional manner and meet strict deadlines.

No comments: