Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fin


Throughout the semester I embarked on projects that promoted my professional development The Projects were: to assemble materials I would need to apply for a job and also to work with a nonprofit organization to develop a physical, or in our case, an electronic document that would meet the organization’s biggest need. In each of these projects I gained skills which were distinctly different, yet both were important. One theme, however, I learned from both was the value of research. Before I did not seek to learn any information about organization I wished to work for or with, but now I feel I must conduct an ample amount of research in order to suffice. By working with a client in Unit 2 and 3 I better understood what it meant to work as a team with my partner and also with our client.


* Idea inspired by Jocelyn Bresnick

No comments: